Friday, January 25, 2013

things are happening

today i went to my doctor and told her i was thinking about weight loss surgery. she told me she thought i would be an awesome candidate and honestly thought i would succeed because she knows i have the right mindset and she's seen me battle weight since i started going to her. she is awesome. i actually enjoy going to her and am really motivated. she said she was excited for me and would be me up 100% for whatever i needed. she also recommended me to a surgeon in the area. i've made my consultation appointment for monday! one thing she did mention was that she thought the sleeve would be better for me because i am so young and it's less invasive. we shall see though! regardless, i'm so glad things are moving. also, it snowed today and i got to spend time with my two nieces. i have to say it was a pretty great day. 

until next time, <3




No comments:

Post a Comment